Last update: March 22nd, 2021
It's hard to plan anything in the current context.
And in particular, a trip.
And yet, paradoxically, this is the best time to travel: airports are empty, cities are breathing, mass tourism is over (for the moment…), the most beautiful museums in the world are empty - can you imagine visiting the temples of Angkor, the Vatican Museum or the Peggy Guggenheim Foundation almost by yourself? A luxury in the 21st century!
Travelling at this time is an absolute joy, a journey through time, a journey into silence.
L’Hedonist: a flexible booking policy for a totally uncertain world.
Book. Postpone if necessary. Fly!
If the borders close due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can postpone your trip at no cost* for the next 18 months: L’Hedonist will keep your credit and you can travel when it’s possible to do so.
* except for air tickets, which are subject to their own commercial conditions.
For total peace of mind, L'Hedonist offers you an insurance policy to be taken out when you book your trip.
It covers all epidemics and pandemics, including COVID-19:
- trip cancellation & modification, especially if one of the travellers tests positive just before departure,
- medical assistance & medical expenses during the trip
- interruption of stay, in case of illness
- early return, if one of your loved ones, who has stayed home, needs you at their bedside